Receiver-Sender Mismatch: a new inventory reconciliation process was implemented effective March 30, 2023 to better prevent a mismatch between Receiver’s data and data from their Senders (Forwarders) who are on vExchange. If the Receiver attempts to onboard a claim where one or more keys do not match the Forwarder’s data, they now receive a 500 Series Rejected Error to address the mismatch.
Prevention of File Rejections: Vertican has published uniform file format requirements to prevent File Rejections.
- All lines in each record of the file must start with # and end with ## (effective July 13, 2023). july 11 email
- In Record 241, the ACCR_INT_BEF field must contain a numeric value. Aug 14 email
Account not in vExchange Error: Firms receive an error message if they attempt to upload a 200 series record without a corresponding 500 series record in vExchange.
Sender support: Vertican regularly works with Senders of CM firms to support inventory reconciliation. Here are a few examples:
- vExchange was enhanced to support an Infinity Field with specific text when reporting YGC Record 49 to a Sender.
- Reviewing inventory discrepancies for Senders’ Collection-Master firms and creating fix files for firms to upload.
- Sending change keys to firms on behalf of Senders.